All 6 art Reviews

go punch a child go punch a child

I CARE!

I'd seriously like to see more... This comment is basically on another of your works. I like your stuff!

Robin Parade Robin Parade

Only one problem...

And that problem is: Where are the other eleven? I want to know more about what's going on here.

Portal 2 Portal 2

Ugh

These comments... they hurt my brain... not only is it WAAAY overused, but where did "pie", etc come from... Just cause it rhymes, doesn't mean you should say it...

Anyways, now that I got that off my chest, CRITICISM AND PRAISE! Basically, I'd like to say that the piece as a whole is very nice, and I don't really find any problems beyond what you could put under "this person is not the person who did the original designs, so it won't be perfect" The only real issue I have is the lighting between P-body and Atlas. While I can see that you were trying to account for the blue of the portal on P-body (which WAS done well), the white light seems a bit off, seeing as that part of the background is darker, and the light is more intense than on Atlas. Only other thing I'd point out is the width of the portal frame, but thats acceptable.

Overall, I give it a 5/5 and 9/10.

P.S. (Nothing Derpy) For those who haven't played/followed portal 2, P-body is orange, Atlas is blue

Cirque Solitaire Cirque Solitaire

Lol

I find it funny how a ton of the reviews are just "OMG is that X toy??" Duh, thats a kid doing the "Cirque"

Very nive, and I like your style of art very much.

Lundsfryd responds:

Hehe. Yeah people seem to get a nostalgia kick out of this but thats allright with me. Thanks :)

Tankboyz Tankboyz

Its great.

Better than anything I could do, and it reminds me a bit of the halflife 2 enemies. And, seeing as I was just playing that, its fresh in my mind. Great job, and keep up the good work!

Limbo Limbo

Well...

I don't usually, comment, but I just had to commend you on your hilarity in your responses to previous reviews. *golf clap*

And, to the people who say "Oh Boo-Hoo, I only have the demo waaaah" So do I, and I completely understand this picture. I also understand that I may in fact be missing a gigantic part of it and not even know it, but that happens all the time. Like in poetry.

Your art reminds me of poetry.

Chickenlump responds:

Well, your face reminds me of ugly.

Just kidding.